Designer Spotlight: The*Green*Bowtique

This week we are interviewing Designer Kristy from the Green Bowtique! She makes SUPER cute clothing and accessories, she is a great asset to the SassE Sisters! ;)


To see her current auctions click HERE!

*********************************
1.)What is your favorite part of designing?
Finishing the design!!! I have so many unfinished projects, its ridiculous!!! There is nothing like see your design come to life and actually worn!!

2.)When you were a kid, what did you want to do "When I grow up"?
Oddly enough, I always wanted to be a fashion designer!! I would search for hours when I was in High School for a design school. But I didn't pursue that like I should have!!

3.)What do you get inspiration from?
My daughter mostly. I just imagine her wearing certain things, and how cute someone else's little princess will be in them. I love outrageous fabrics and designs, so stay tuned!!

4.)How long have you been designing?
I started designing hair bows about 2 years ago. I made a few for my daughter and some local girls loved them. So I started selling locally and then on eBay. Once I was introduced to the boutique world, my love for all things custom was born!!!

5.)Where do you see your designs going in the future?
Way over the top!! I hope anyway. I love this business and hope to be in it a long time. I'd love to get in to boys designs more, and possibly some teen/tween designs too.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the designs!

Anonymous said...

Great interview, Kristy! Love your creations! Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Anonymous said...

Your designs are always so cute and original.. I love to see what you come up with next.
And your model is such a doll :)

nana boutique said...

so very cute!-

Sherry said...

You know I love ya girl! I love watching your creations come to life!

Robyn said...

Stunning and unique designs. I am always smiling when I see your auctions. Adorable!

Robyn

Shannon said...

Beautiful Designs! I enjoyed your interview!

strutt*your*stuff said...

Great Interview! Love your stuff!